500 WHP Juke
Peak Power: 500 WHP
Peak Torque: 386 Ft Lbs
Rev Limit: 7600 RPM
Peak Boost: 35PSI
- FastReligion Connecting Rods
- King Engine Bearings
- Blouch Dominator 3.0XT-R Turbo
- FastReligion ARP Head Stud Kit
- Diamond Racing Pistons
- FastReligion Race Cam
- FastReligion Supertech Valve Springs
- Cometic Head Gasket
- Custom Tubular Turbo Manifold
- Custom Intake Manifold
- FastReligion FMIC600
- Turbosmart 40mm Wastegate Full Recirculation
- FastReligion MAC Valve Upgrade
- FastReligion AUX Fuel System
- AEM Water/Methanol System
- Custom Water/Methanol Tank
- Turbosmart Vee-Port Blow Off Valve
- Custom 3" Downpipe
- FastReligion LS Alternator Kit
- Custom 3" Second Cat Pipe
- Custom 3" Cat-Back Exhaust
- Custom 61mm Intake
- Uprev GT MAF
- FastReligion MAP Sensor Upgrade (4 BAR)
- ClutchMasters Stage 3 Clutch/Flywheel
- AEM 340 LPH Fuel Pump
- OEM Boost Control System
For the back story on this build check out the 481 whp Juke Build Page. We made a few changes that have gotten us to this power since then.
After a few hundred miles of driving around after the initial tune, the car was just not driving how we wanted it to. So we went back to the drawing board.
The 3" Intake was just not giving us the resolution we wanted, so we remade the intake using one of our MAF housings, and removing a spring from the wastegate.
After re-tuning the cars drive-ability, we started on power pulls. The car instantly made 500 horsepower. On our first big pull. Luckily our Aux Fuel system was still programmed for the big power, so it had plenty of fuel. After some smoothing and changes, we had a repeatable 500 horsepower run after run at LESS BOOST than before! We also squeezed a bit more peak torque out of it!
Could we make more? Probably, but the goal was always 500 with this build, no sense in pushing the car harder than it needs to be pushed!